Get the Most Out of Your ElectriChef Outdoor Grill
While our outdoor electric grills are durable and low-maintenance, use these tips to ensure you get the most out of your ElectriChef experience.
Basic Guidelines for Using an ElectriChef Grill
Your ElectriChef flameless grill is the epitome of convenience. Just turn it on, set the temperature and it’s ready in minutes. Here are some basic guidelines for a great grilling experience:
• If you’re using a portable, tabletop ElectriChef, be sure to place it where you want to use it before plugging it in. Do not move it after plugging in and heating the grill.
• Allow the ElectriChef to heat to the desired temperature before you begin to cook your food.
• There are no “hot spots” with an ElectriChef grill, so no need to move your food from place to place for even cooking.
• As with all extremely hot surfaces, keep children away while your ElectriChef is in use.
How to Care For Your ElectriChef Grill
• Use a non-abrasive stainless steel cleaner on the stainless surfaces.
• Easily clean grilling grids by putting them straight into the dishwasher, or clean them manually by soaking them in hot water with a strong dish detergent. This will loosen any build-up.
• Clean digital read-out pads with a glass or all-purpose cleaner.
Do you get grill marks with an Electrichef Grill?
Yes, the ElectriChef sears food at 600°! You get that wonderful sear but without the taste of charcoal or gas.
What’s the performance difference between models 115V and 220V?
There is no difference in grilling performance as the 115V model also heats to 600°.
Can you use an ElectriChef flameless grill indoors?
ElectriChef grills are made for outdoor use only.
Why are ElectriChef grills used in high rises and apartment buildings?
Often the fire codes prevent charcoal or gas grills from being used in multi-unit and high rise residences.
Is it difficult to assemble an ElectriChef grill?
All ElectriChef grills arrive fully assembled and ready to use.
Will I need to have a 220V outlet wired for my ElectriChef?
If you do not have an outdoor outlet that carries 220V then, yes, you will need one installed.
Can I leave my ElectriChef grill outdoors?
Yes, your ElectriChef is built to withstand the elements. However, we do recommend you use a grill cover (see our Accessories section.)