get in touch
P.O. Box 1026
Temple, TX 76503
Temple, TX 76503
While our outdoor electric grills are durable and low-maintenance, use these tips to ensure you get the most out of your ElectriChef experience.
Your ElectriChef flameless grill is the epitome of convenience. Just turn it on, set the temperature and it’s ready in minutes. Here are some basic guidelines for a great grilling experience:
• If you’re using a portable, tabletop ElectriChef, be sure to place it where you want to use it before plugging it in. Do not move it after plugging in and heating the grill.
• Allow the ElectriChef to heat to the desired temperature before you begin to cook your food.
• There are no “hot spots” with an ElectriChef grill, so no need to move your food from place to place for even cooking.
• As with all extremely hot surfaces, keep children away while your ElectriChef is in use.
• Easily clean grilling grids by putting them straight into the dishwasher, or clean them manually by soaking them in hot water with a strong dish detergent. This will loosen any build-up.
• Clean digital read-out pads with a glass or all-purpose cleaner.
Yes, the ElectriChef sears food at 600°! You get that wonderful sear but without the taste of charcoal or gas.
There is no difference in grilling performance as the 115V model also heats to 600°.
ElectriChef grills are made for outdoor use only.
Often the fire codes prevent charcoal or gas grills from being used in multi-unit and high rise residences.
All ElectriChef grills arrive fully assembled and ready to use.
If you do not have an outdoor outlet that carries 220V then, yes, you will need one installed.
Yes, your ElectriChef is built to withstand the elements. However, we do recommend you use a grill cover (see our Accessories section.)